We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Document Management Process Analyst
Resume Due Date: Monday, June 21, 2021 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 2
Duration: 3 years
- Provide recommendations to the division on business process integration and associated improvement programs.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of business process integration programs and associated methods and documentation.
- Work with internal departments and other divisions, customer groups and stakeholder representatives, relative to business process integration and improvement programs.
- Participate in the development and coordination of methods, processes and policies which govern how the business process integration and strategic and quality planning programs are conducted.
- Promote the value of these programs as contributors to key effectiveness areas within the business unit strategic framework.
- Initiate and participate in formal business assessments through involvement in identifying specific needs.
- Prepare the Project Execution Plan (PEP) ensuring divisional requirements are met and carry the PEP through the approval process.
- Coordinate the work efforts of the consultants, contribute to the project and recommend to supervisor acceptance or rejection of consultants’ recommendations.
- Participate in critical reviews and audits of management and business processes.
- Participate in the development and promote business improvement plans, achieving active involvement of the line organization.
- Initiate reviews and reports, and evaluate proposals to improve business processes and their integration.
- Prepare reports and presentations for appropriate line management, identifying priority areas formulas process integration and improvement.
- Attempt to resolve issues which have been identified relative to business process integration and improvement or commitment to the principles involved, referring to supervisor if necessary in unusual cases.
- Facilitate the identification of priority areas for business improvement and integration. Assist in the development and implementation of business improvement plans.
- Participate in the review and assessment of the implementation and effectiveness of the integration and improvement plans.
- Keep abreast of latest developments and assessment methods in business process analysis and change management fields and maintain communications with appropriate teams, associations and advisory bodies.
- Participate in the development and coordination of programs, as required, to address staff training needs in business process analysis and improvement methods and tools.
- Participate in discussions, teams and committees involving other divisions, utilities and organizations on matters related to business process improvement and integration.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Requires a knowledge of the principles of business methods, business processes, procedure development, organizational structure, change management and the practical application of these principles to ensure effective an efficient program implementation.
- Requires this knowledge to provide effective expertise in planning, organization, and to be aware of their influences and limitations in relation to business process improvement and integration programs.
- Strong communications skills are required to effectively prepare concise, clearly understandable reviews, presentations, correspondence, process descriptions, procedures, guides and reports, and to discuss requirements with others both internally within the organization as well as externally.