We are seeking a Mid Test Engineer who will have system engineering and/or test engineering experience in any elements of Communications, Navigation, Surveillance or Air Traffic Management for a contract assignment available in Overland Park, Kansas.
Thales: Our client is a multinational company that designs and builds electrical systems and provides services for aerospace.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
- Understanding and/or experience of execution of a Formal Test process/program.
- Experience with creation, definition, analysis, integration and maintenance of system requirements.
- Experience defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts, and drawing valid conclusions.
- Experience developing verbal and written communications and presentations.
- Prior experience working with and/or deploying surveillance systems such as Primary Radar, Secondary Radar, ADS-B, and Multilateration systems.
- Prior experience working with surveillance data structures.
- Prior test experience in US Government contracts in either a prime contractor or sub-contractor organization.
- Understanding of air traffic management systems and operations.
- Working with cross-functional teams (systems engineering, modelling and analysis, program management, product development, etc.) to complete test campaigns.
- Familiar with ASTERIX standards.
- Ability to stay cool under pressure.
- Capable of influencing team members from multiple disciplines.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.