We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Assistant Technical Engineer/Technical Engineer/Senior Technical Engineer
Resume Due Date: Wednesday, June 30, 2021 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 4
Duration: 2 years
- Responsible to support the preparation of the License to Construct application for Darlington New Nuclear Project (DNNP) as well as support the preparation of specific chapters Preliminary Safety Analysis Report for DNNP.
- Both of these activities will require interfacing with internal and external project stakeholder to seek input and assemble information from various sources.
- Activities will include assessing and researching content requirements, developing simple execution plans, preparing drafts, coordinating stakeholder review and comments, and providing regular updates on progress to management.
- Support the review of design engineering documentation being prepared by SMR developers and perform oversight of the developer design process and activities.
- Perform and coordinate stakeholder reviews, identification of technical risks, participate in technical meetings and providing regular updates to management.
- Support the preparation of internal design-related deliverables including Engineering Specifications, Oversight Plans, Scopes of Work, etc. Additional duties to support execution of the new nuclear project.
- Support development, implementation and maintenance of department dashboards and metrics.
- Strong organization and technical writing skills are required.
- Experience in design and/or licensing are preferred, with Design Engineer qualification preferred.
- Experience with PowerApps, SharePoint and PowerBI for app development, data collection and reporting.
- Looking for a variety of design experience.
- All candidates should have a P.Eng. Junior candidates may be considered as long as they are eligible for P.Eng designation (registered EIT).
- Open to Mechanical, Electrical I&C and Civil Design Engineers.
- Strong understanding of Canadian Codes, Standards and Regulations are an asset.