On behalf of one of North America’s largest natural gas distributors, we are looking for a Technical Records Quality Analyst in Houston, TX.
· Responsible for the preparation and distribution of projects technical documentation packages to support field execution.
· Responsible for managing department specific databases, tools and systems for monitoring and control of project records, personnel qualification, training, and certifications.
· Responsible for the qualitative review of field records, report completion, and turnover to Facility Records Management team.
· Preparation of scope of work documents and project records folders to support field execution.
· Ensure field records are prepared, gathered, and submitted as per document management practices.
· Quality Assurance of field records consisting of check lists to determine correct location of repairs, utilising various databases to verify up to date and correct qualifications, examination of inspection and NDE reports to ensure consistent and accurate information, verification of the Material Test Reports, as-builts and other deliverables.
· Review of packages of records by project, prepare and submit transmittals to Facility Records Management.
· Maintaining consistent communication with personnel involved in the project.
· Creation and updating of department databases, trackers and lists to monitor activities and progress.
· Provide inspectors training on use of databases, tools, and systems.
· Electronic filing of records.
· Maintain department specific SharePoint sites.
· Communicate and follow-up with field personnel when deficiencies are identified.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Minimum 7 years of experience in a similar role.
· Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
· Ability to organise and write clear documents.
· Formal Training.
· Documentation and Records Management.
· Quality Management.
· Power BI is good to have.