Our client, the third largest producer of Canadian oil and natural gas and the second largest refiner and upgrader with extensive midstream and downstream infrastructure, has an immediate need for a Wellsite Operator. This is a contract position for one (1) year located in Lloydminster, Saskatchewan.
Seeking an energetic, mechanically inclined candidate for Contract Field Operator in the Lloydminster area. The successful candidate will service areas up to approximately 60 minutes outside of Lloydminster.
- Perform day to day oil and gas operations at assigned sites including operation of assets, maintenance, and incident reporting.
- Demonstrate commitment to company policies, values, safety and regulatory compliance and operational integrity.
- Follow all policies and procedures in compliance with all safety and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain and operate equipment including single wells, pad wells, water injections systems, gathering systems and gas compressor systems.
- Complete and maintain accurate production and operations records.
- Respond to emergency situations and incidents in compliance with ERP and notify required personnel.
- Maintain a valid Class 5 Operators License.
- Valid Class 5 Operators License
- Mechanically inclined; able to look after equipment and perform minor maintenance tasks
- Related experience in Oil & Gas (nice to have)
- Previous experience working on a drilling or service rig are considered assets
- Candidates from Lloydminster and surrounding areas will be strongly preferred.
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.