Our oil and gas client in Chatham, ON is looking to hire a Project Manager for a 12 months contract role with possibility of extension.
What you will be doing…
- Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accountable for scoping, development, execution and completion of projects, on time and within budget. Identifies necessary activities and assigns accountabilities, responsibilities of the team.
- Develops project schedules.
- Ensures deliverables are received from the team.
- Contributes to the identification of risks.
- Assists in the development of the project cost estimate.
- Provides corporate project updates.
- Initiates and authorizes major material and service purchases.
- Facilitates timely team meetings.
- Ensures project safety and compliance.
- Supervision of all project related construction personnel.
- Engineering and/or Technologists Degree/Diploma .
- Demonstrated project management skills, ability to work with minimal supervision and independently on numerous simultaneous tasks.
- Demonstrated communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Proficient with PC based applications (engineering, work processing, spreadsheets, databases, scheduling tools).
- Experience with gas facilities design, construction and operations.
- Knowledge of natural gas construction specs and practices, applicable codes, regulations and union agreements
What you will need to succeed…
Must Have Skills:
Certification in Project Management, CET or PEng.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.