We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Senior Technical Engineer – Turbine Generator Controls
Resume Due Date: Thursday, July 15, 2021 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 2 years
Location: Ajax – Westney
- Support the DNRU3,4,1, Turbine Generator Controls Replacement Project.
- Design Engineer, with computer engineering background to support the Darlington Turbine Generator Project (and other projects as required) and perform engineering services.
- Working closely with the Darlington Refurbishment Design Team to provide software and cybersecurity expertise on this project,
- Preparation of design documentation,
- Preparation of software and cybersecurity documentation
- Coordinate associated work with stakeholders
- Any other deliverables associated with Detailed Design as per N-PROC-MP-0090 and associated OPG software and cybersecurity governance.
- other duties as required
- 8+ years experience working as a Design Engineer and/or working with turbine generators
- 5+ years experience working in computer engineering, preparing design, software and cybersecurity documentation.
- Four-year university education in Engineering
- Qualifiable to OPG Design Engineer 33685 QUAL and OPG RTPC Software QUAL 6286 within an appropriate (agreed to) timeframe.