Our Semi-Conductor client in Chandler, AZ is looking to hire a Defect Metrology Technician for a 12-month contract role.
What you will be doing…
· You will work as part of the Yield team and its defect inspection and defect classification activities
· You will be responsible for Reject Validation for visual mechanical defects on package units and equipment sustaining and programming.
· responsible for imaging rejected units with visual mechanical defects in the factory and assigning the correct classification or loss code
· responsible for recipe writing and optimization, equipment error troubleshooting and other sustaining tasks across the Defect Metrology tool
What you will need to succeed…
· Previous experience with Defect Metrology equipment and Automated Visual inspections tools.
· The ideal candidate will have experience for operating, troubleshooting and recipe creation and optimization with a range of such types of equipment and processes.
· Experience with defect classification and loss code assignment based on specific criteria is also desired.
Minimum Education Requirement:
HS Diploma or Associates Degree or Bachelors preferred.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.