We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Data Analyst
Resume Due Date: Friday, July 23nd, 2021 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 12 months
Location: 800 Kipling, Toronto
- Develop statistical models from historical operational and financial OPG data.
- Develop Machine Learning pipelines using various AI models for OPG data.
- Develop Natural Language Processing and other unstructured data analysis models.
- Support data-driven problem solving processes in the department.
- Visualize the results of ML and analyses to provide insights to the business lines.
- Support data reporting activities in the department.
- Experienced with the application of advanced mathematical and quantitative concepts to test advanced mathematical models;
- Experienced in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence techniques and algorithms;
- Proficient in common open-source programming tools, such as R, Python, Jupyter Notebook;
- Must have excellent data wrangling skills to clean and transform raw data to any structures required for analytics and reporting;
- Proficient in using Data Science and Visualization packages such as pandas, scikit-learn, matplotlib, and plotly;
- Experienced in Data Visualization and Reporting tools such as Power BI, R-Shiny, and Dash;
- Experience in SAS Analytics Platform is an asset;
- Experienced with or having good understanding of mechanical and electrical systems is an asset;
- Demonstrated effective interfacing and collaboration with key stakeholders;
- Demonstrated effective ability to manage multiple priorities and to influence others;
- Highly collaborative and an effective team player;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills;
- Results oriented with high integrity.