Our Aerospace client is hiring for Sr. Accountant, will be assisting the AMS team in all aspects of accounting to either backfill for employees or for ERP migration and Navigate Implementation. SAP experience is a must have as we will need someone to help bridge the gap between Peoplesoft and SAP. The project is based in Overland Park, Kansas for a contract duration of 6 months.
Our client is a multinational company that designs and builds electrical systems and provides services for the aerospace, defence, transportation, and security markets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Monthly journal entries
· Expert level in SAP
· Monthly reconciliations
· Cost rolls
· Project setup
· Help with all aspects of integration from setting up projects, data manipulation, uploading data, and data validation
· Help with all aspects of ERP Migration from formalizing accounting rules to implementing new procedures
· 6-10 years of experience as a Sr. Accountant. Manager is NOT looking for an accounting manager or controller. This is position requires hands on experience.
· Experience with SAP ERP system required
· Proficient with Microsoft applications, especially Excel and Outlook.
· Excellent analytical skills as it relates within a large ERP system
· Self-starter with experience working autonomously
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Excellent organizational skills.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you’re a Sr. Accountant, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.