Position Title: Project Coordinator
Resume Due Date: Friday, July 30, 2021 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 12 months
- Carry out collaborative activities with experts and development teams that translate into an active pipeline of technology, experiences and projects.
- Carry out surveys to establish data. As required, assist in the preparation and presentation of information packages and in the provision of advice and assistance regarding various administrative/technical aspects of the programs.
- Provide effective recommendations with respect to the assessment of ideas, technologies and products that contribute to the innovation strategy.
- Coordinate Enterprise Innovation pitch competition, summits and external events to promote product concepts, development and disseminate appropriate information.
- Receive assignments from the Supervisor with general discussion on approach and potential problem areas.
- Carry out investigations, and identify and assemble all the necessary materials.
- Carry out analyses of results, including cost/benefit analyses, and make effective recommendations with respect to commitment of finances towards program(s) and/or products(s).
- Prepare reports on results, analyses and recommendations, and submit to the Supervisor for review. Assist in the preparation of final program proposals.
- Monitor project and report to Supervisor, at the project level.
- Requires a knowledge of engineering, sciences, or business administration to demonstrate and apply sound conceptual and analytical thinking skills.
- Requires a knowledge of computers and computer applications/software to facilitate business operations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required to effectively communicate with others.
- Requires knowledge of physics, engineering, mathematics and chemistry as related to design requirements stress, materials and total system performance for proposed major facilities and components.
- This knowledge is considered to be normally acquired either through the successful completion of a four year university education in engineering, or by having the equivalent lever of education.