Our Semi-Conductor client in Aloha, OR is looking to hire Software Developer for a 6 months contract role
What you will be doing…
- Assessing the business need and crafting robust and scalable application design, designing and documenting the solution design, playing a developer role on the team.
- software design and writing solutions using C# technology skills and experience in a web-based application development environment.
What you will need to succeed…
- C# .Net
- Web (ASP.Net MVC, HTML, JSON, JQuery, CSS)
- SQL Server T-SQL
- Experience with responsive design principles exceptional HTML and CSS
- Experience of modern web development toolkits
- Experience of developing with Web APIs, RESTful JSON APIs, XML experience
- Practical knowledge of working within a continuous build environment including working with a Source Control Management tool.
- Experience of agile development processes an advantage
- Atlassian suite of tools, Confluence and JIRA experience.
- Knowledge of Unit Testing
- Possess excellent communication skills, the drive to succeed and work independently and on a team, with the ability to multi task, and deliver quality results.
- Years of experience required: 6+ years of industry experience in software design and writing solutions using C# technology skills and experience in a web-based application development environment.
Minimum Education Requirement
BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org