We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Quality Program Engineer
Resume Due Date: Wednesday September 9th 2021 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 2 year
- Act as a Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for Advanced Inspection and Maintenance (AIM) division for the various quality programs we are required to adhere too (see Qualifications section).
- Lead process/governance updates to optimize adherence to quality programs (as required), while maintaining or exceeding AIM’s business goals.
- Assist with educating the organization as required and supporting implementation.
- Monitor AIM performance against the quality programs and other performance goals/targets, and support organization with quality assurance plan documents as required.
- Participate in QA planning for external work, and support development of QA plan execution.
- Minimum of 4-year bachelor degree in Engineering/Applied Science or other Technical Science field.
- Fluent in nuclear quality programs and standards, and the management of the implementing/interfacing programs.
- Direct familiarity and exposure to some or all of the following is desired: CSA N286, CSA N285.0, CSA B51, ASME Section V, CSA N299.1, CSA N290.7, P. Eng C of As, ISO 9001.
- CSA N285.4 is required
- Familiar with management and implementation of governance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence, motivate, and work amongst other teams.
- Exposure to Equipment Reliability processes/standards, such as INPO AP-913, and OPG Engineering Change Control Process is an asset.
- Quality Engineering certifications are an asset.
- Exposure to or familiar with Non-destructive examination techniques and tooling is an asset.