LPC/LCSW – Contract Social Worker/Therapist
- Opportunity to be part of a new and growing team
- Gain expertise in evidence-based, multi-modal therapeutic practices
- Successful Canadian operation that sees 175+ new clients per day
- Access to an established network of clinicians with diverse therapeutic backgrounds
- Fully remote
As the world becomes increasingly stressful and change accelerates at an unprecedented pace, the toll on mental health has been significant, leaving many people feeling overwhelmed, down, anxious, or depressed. We want to help.
Many people hesitate to seek therapeutic or psychological help because of stigma, misinformation or treatment is simply inaccessible. We are changing that.
Join us in our mission – preserving mental health and wellness, and making effective mental healthcare more accessible and affordable, so that everyone can live their happiest and healthiest life!
Since 2002, MindBeacon has helped thousands of people become happier and more productive by helping them overcome feelings and behaviors that negatively impact their everyday lives.
Our innovative online therapy platform is purpose-built to serve the broad mental healthcare market, reduce barriers to care, lower costs for patients and deliver best-in-class outcomes. MindBeacon has broad applicability across employers, governments, benefit plans, health systems, disability management, post-secondary institutions, and employee wellness programs.
Live and Guided Therapy Positions
After experiencing success and rapid growth in Canada, we are expanding our services to the United States. We’re seeking experienced therapists who want to expand their practice and reach more patients in need, with potential leadership opportunities for senior therapists.
Our remote services include two therapeutic streams, and you’ll have an opportunity to work in both or either, depending on your interests and experience.
Guided therapists make an enormous difference for patients by employing proven online protocols and fostering strong therapeutic relationships. Working remotely and asynchronously, you’ll guide clients through a series of established readings, activities, and webinars aimed at addressing specific situations: things like PTSD, alcohol addiction, stress, and other common presentations. You’ll also respond directly to client messages within 2-3 business days, providing specific guidance and answering questions.
We have a full range of protocols but are always looking to expand our services and improve patient outcomes through research and innovation. Accordingly, senior therapists may also have opportunities to develop treatment protocols.
Live therapists will help those patients who might benefit from more traditional therapeutic models. Here, you’ll connect with clients remotely using our online, HIPAA compliant software, with sessions lasting 50 minutes.
Working with MindBeacon
This will be a contract position with varying hours and shifts, with a minimum commitment of 6 hours per week up to approximately 20 (with potential for more in the future). To start, you’ll be compensated hourly according to your availability, regardless of whether you’re seeing patients. As your patient load picks up, you’ll move to a per case (or similar) compensation structure.
Rates will be determined on a case-by-case basis, depending on your experience, qualifications, and areas of expertise. We are happy to negotiate compensation for senior and/or experienced therapists, and encourage all interested/qualified candidates to apply.
When you join our team, you’ll become part of our amazing clinical consultation network. As you’ll see, our team is collaborative, collegial, and dedicated to patient care. If you’re interested in a gradual, constructive introduction to other therapeutic areas, this is an amazing opportunity to learn and grow.
- Masters-level or above degree in social work, psychology, or human services
- Licensed to provide independent psychotherapy services in Wisconsin (i.e. LCSW or LPC)
- Extensive training and experience in providing evidence-based therapy (CBT or similar) to adult populations in person and/or virtually
- A minimum of 2 years working in an Autonomous practice
- Experience in at least 3-4 (preferably 5 or more) of the following areas: anxiety, depression, PTSD, panic, alcohol addiction, health anxiety, stress, chronic pain, insomnia, relationships
- Able to confidently navigate standard computer programs such as MS Office, MS Teams, and client management software
- Strong computer skills and demonstrated ability to learn new software platforms
- Able to provide proof of professional liability insurance
- Able to provide 2 professional references
- Must have access to secure, reliable internet
What Sets You Apart from the Crowd:
- Experience treating trauma and/or alcohol addiction would be a strong asset
- Ability to work in both live and guided therapy
- Working in a HIPAA certified environment
- Previous work experience in community and/or hospital settings and/or well-established thriving private practices
- Previous work experience using a digital platform to provide CBT or other evidence-based treatments