- New Berlin, WI
- $15.00 to $16.50 per hour
- Days Shift, OT Available
- On-the-job Training & Opportunity for Advancement
- No Previous Experience Required
Ian Martin Workforce has partnered with the largest provider of thermal processing services, as a Production Helper, you will be loading and unloading parts from different machines for Hot Isostatic Pressing. This is a smaller company that has a “family feel” that offers flexibility. This position would start on contract and then transition to permanent after 90-days.
You will be…
- Prepares work for processing including cleaning, painting, wiring, fixturing, etc.
- Loads and unloads furnaces, bins, fixtures, baskets, etc.
- Stacks/loads parts in customer bins or containers.
- Immediately brings any unusual problem, irregularity or concern to Heat Treater, Foreman/Lead Person or management.
- Practices safety and good housekeeping at all times.
- Must work in a manner consistent with the EMS.
- Performs other tasks as assigned or dictated by position.
- Must have the ability to report for work on time, follow directions, interact effectively with co-workers, understand and follow rules and procedures and accept constructive criticism.
Why this is the right job for you…
- High School Diploma or GED
- Enjoy working with your hands and being active
- Able to work OT or any shift including weekends
- Able to obtain and maintain a forklift operation certificate
- Demonstrate the ability to read, write and communicate the English language
- Able to take direction and feedback on how to improve skills
- Previous experience working in a warehouse, factory, or construction an asset
- Committed to maintaining a safe work environment
- Steel Toed Safety Footwear required; all other PPE will be provided.
- Transportation to and from work is required as not very accessible by public transit
Physical & Mental Demands: The following physical and mental demands consist of, but are not limited to the following.
- Must be able to work in a standing position for extended periods of time in an office/industrial environment
- Manual dexterity to perform data entry functions
- Ability to bend, pull, stoop and reach to perform functions
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- May be exposed to heat, fumes, noise, and humidity, etc.
- Must have the cognitive and mental capacity to perform essential job functions
- Must be able to communicate effectively orally and in writing
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you’re a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at Sherene.Carol.Noronha@ianmartin.com or call at 281-326-9697
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.