On behalf of one of North America’s largest natural gas distributors, we are looking for an Documentation Analyst in Houston, TX.
Administrative Analyst/Documentation Analyst
- At this time, there is a need to bring in a contingent worker for 5 months to organize documents and support the Emergency Management Team as the Emergency Management Program shifts to a centralized function which places a need to set and standardize document storage, data flow, and processes to support the Emergency Management Program.
- After 5 months, the Emergency Management Supervisor will evaluate the progress and determine if additional time is needed to complete the defined tasks/activities.
The Administrative Analyst/Documentation Analyst would be responsible for:
- Update and revise Emergency Response Plans (ERPs), IMS Emergency Management Program documents
- Gather Emergency Management information requests from internal functions and external agencies
- Tracking Emergency Management CAPAs
- Tracking annual Emergency Response exercises
- Update the Emergency Management App to ensure information is always current
- Set up a sustainment document structure for effectively managing and Emergency Management documents
- Organize annual review of Legal Registries, Hazard Inventory and Register Registry documenting the process and updating documents as warranted
- Organize and document Emergency Response Hot Wash activities and make appropriate distribution
- Help with submittal of “Application for Critical Load Serving Natural Gas-Fired Electrical Generation and Co-Generation” Forms; Gather and submit annual ERCOT filings with the agencies
- Help keep up-to-date several distribution lists: StormGeo access, Wildfire, Regional IMTs, GETS/WPS cardholder lists)
- Provide administrative support to Damage Prevention Program, as needed
- After answering questions from Sr. Management, gain hiring approval.
- Work with HR to secure a contingent worker starting in August 2021 through year-end.