Do you want to work for one of the largest electrical utility company in Illinois & Missouri? They are currently looking for an CAD Technician to support their facility in St. Louis, Missouri (will be remote for now). If you are interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
· 3-5 years’ experience with AutoCAD.
· The candidate should poses skills to build update electrical drawings, including one lines, schematics and wiring diagrams.
· Provide feedback on changes to drawings as directed and may be asked to develop new drawings as necessary under the direction of a designer/engineer.
· Solid understanding of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, and Excel) is a requirement.
· Ability to use and/or learn to use large-format printers and scanners will be required.
· Helpful if familiar with electronic document management systems such as Autodesk Vault and SharePoint.
· Update or create new AutoCAD drawings as required for design changes, ensuring all design changes meet regulatory, industry standards.
· Provide CAD support as necessary to incorporate red / green line changes from standard marked-up drawings into final design drawings.
· Interact with other company functions, vendors, architectural/engineering firms, and other associates in matters related to drafting, CAD files and scanning.
· High School Diploma or equivalent required, Associate degree in Drafting, CAD, Engineering Technologies preferred.
· Must be able to prove CAD classes or work.
· Previous drafting experience in electrical drafting preferred.