We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: SharePoint Web Developer
Resume Due Date: Wednesday, September 8, 2021 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 3 months
Location: Toronto (700 University)
- Design, layout, and content development of websites as provided by OPG, including mobile solutions.
- Participates in business needs and process analysis, assists in the collection of business information reporting requirements, and provides advice and information on web page best practices.
- Works with multiple OPG business units to integrate data from other production systems for Web accessibility, and to interface Web content and transactions with other production systems.
- Develop intranet applications/solutions that support in-house maintenance and management of transactional data from the web and from other production systems.
- Determine requirements for development of internal Websites that will encompass all required Client information for various Centres of Expertise (COEs).
- Develop specifications based on needs assessment and propose solutions.
- Website development in alignment with OPG brand standards.
- UAT testing (other testing if required for interfaces, data mining, etc.).
- Development of required training materials to support webpage maintenance.
- Work with Corporate Communications resource to gain access to web resources and ensure that brand standards and quality are followed.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred (equivalent experience considered).
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of experience in SharePoint, including experience with SharePoint 2016/SharePoint Modern.
- Advanced communication skills (for various audiences both technical and non-technical) and collaboration skills.
- Ability to prioritize competing deliverables, and have the ability to multitask.
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and working productively without supervision.
- Effective collaboration skills; ability to work with cross-functional stakeholders.
The below experience is considered an asset:
- Experience creating webpages using HTML/CSS.
- UX/UI design.
- Testing experience/methodology.
- Project Management (PMP an asset).
- Agile/Rapid Application Development.