We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Modification Team Lead
Resume Due Date: Monday Sept 24 2018 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 3
Duration: 2 years
Location: 1340 Pickering Pkwy, Pickering ON
Project Title: Pickering Safe Storage Project
- Modification Team Leads (MTLs) will fulfill their roles and responsibilities as defined by nuclear and safe storage governance
- MTLs will provide oversight, monitoring, review and reporting of work required to implement the End State Determination Reports for which they are responsible. The reporting format will be one that is consistent among all MTLs and may be a quad chart or a project management report. This reporting is to be done monthly.
- MTLs are accountable for timely identification of scope change (adds/deletes), budget variances, and schedule variances. MTLs will follow processes as defined in safe storage governance to manage these changes and variances.
- MTL shall be responsible to fulfill role as prescribed in Engineering Change Control procedures
- 4 year university degree in mechanical, electrical, civil, instrumentation and control, chemical, or nuclear engineering.
- P.Eng. designation required.
- 5 or more years of experience “field” of education required.
- Demonstrated experience with Engineering Change Control preferred.
- Nuclear experience preferred.
- Project Management or Project Coordination experience is considered an asset.
- Pickering experience, preferred safe store experience.
- Fuel handling knowledge and experience is considered an asset
- Experienced licensed operator/supervisor shift personnel is considered an asset