We are currently requesting resumes for the following position Authorized Nuclear Operator
Resume Due Date: June 27th (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 3
Duration: 3 years
Support Operations during the Return to Service of Darlington Refurbishment by:
1. Reviewing the Refurbishment schedule and identifying/prioritizing return to service tasks that are critical to Operations.
2. Coordinating the execution of return to service tasks for Operations.
3. Identifying risks and issues to the return to service schedule for Operations and work on their resolution.
4. Support the development and implementation of recovery plans.
Support shift manager by:
- Briefing the incoming shift on required return to service work
- Acting as the operations lead on assigned high impact teams
- Marking up operating manuals as required
- Supporting the ops scripting of the return to service
- Ensuring the return to service plan aligns with operating policies and procedures and reactor safety requirements
- Former Darlington License (ANO or CRSS). Previously Darlington licensed individuals. The knowledge, expertise and qualifications obtained as a Darlington Authorized Nuclear Operator are required to fill this role.
- Outage planning experience preferred.