We are currently requesting resumes for the following position Senior Engineer/Technical Office
Resume Due Date: Tuesday December 11th (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 2 years
Location: 777 Brock Rd., Pickering ON
Project Title: Work Package Owner for Turbine Programs
- Perform Work Package Owner role for the 2019 and 2020 Pickering Turbine Inspection campaign
- Review turbine inspection procedures and techniques for field use.
- Provide technical support to the field execution of the turbine campaign.
- Review inspection findings and report results to Engineering.
- Support inspection and assist with condition assessment of turbine components.
- OPG Engineering Support Personnel – Core Training QID 6168 or equivalent is desirable.
- Requires working knowledge of the following CAN/CGSB 48.9712 NDE methods: Visual Inspection, Ultrasonic Examination, Magnetic Particle Examination, and Liquid Penetrant Examination. Able to interpret codes, specifications and test results, able to provide technical advice, guidance, consultation and problem-solving on inspection and maintenance of metallic components in nuclear generating stations.
- This knowledge is considered to be normally acquired through successful completion of a 4-year engineering course at a university or with 5 years of experience.
- Experience in turbine generator would be an asset
- Knowledge of CSA N285.4, 285.5 and 287.7 Codes and Standards would be an asset