We are currently requesting resumes for the following position Nuclear Hiring and Training Strategic Planner
Resume Due Date: June 27th (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 6 months
Location: 889 Brock Road, Pickering ON
Project Title: Nuclear Hiring and Training Strategic Plan
- There is a need to develop a Nuclear Operations and Maintenance Hiring & Training Strategy for 2018-2026 taking into account inputs from Corporate, OPG-25 and the Resource Planning and Control Team.
- An Individual for Operations will be dedicated full time to strategically plan, time-tabling and getting the plans reviewed , endorsed by Corporate, OPG-25 and Resource Planning and Control Team then approved/signed off by Operations Peer Team.
- Knowledge of nuclear station policies and principles, hazards, constraints and procedures would be an asset but is not mandatory.
- Good written and oral communication skills to develop, socialize and implement the Nuclear Operations Hiring & Training Strategy for 2018-2026.
- Good project planning and management skills.
- Experience in process review and articulation of feedback. Background in Resourcing or headcount management would be an asset.
- Organizational savvy and business acumen required.