We are currently requesting resumes for the following position Project Manager/Advisor
Resume Due Date: Wednesday July 18th (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 2 years
Location: Pickering Nuclear Generating Station
- The Project Manager/Advisor will be accountable for completion of the projects and modifications event free and with quality.
- Perform oversight to the Project activities with support from the Modification Team Leaders such any required liaison activities between OPG and Vendor/Stakeholders as per N-PROC-MP-0090, Modification Process Procedure and the associated Project Governance.
- Manage projects/modifications scope, cost, schedule, resources and work quality and provide timely updates to station management.
- Review all invoices and track the Purchase Orders.
- Minimum of four years experience in project engineering with total of eight years of engineering experience.