We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Maintenance Subject Matter Expert
Resume Due Date: Wednesday Aug 8th (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 2 years, proposed start date December 13, 2018
As part campus plan and support of the TRF life cycle, several major projects are being installed impacting the TRF/HWMB organization. Specifically, the Heavy Water West Annex Building (D2O Storage Building) scheduled for Commissioning in 2019 and the TRF Turbine replacement project scheduled for T2020.
This support includes project deliverables as well co-ordinating with execution of field activities (including installation and commissioning) impacting the TRF/HWMB.
Current projects impacting the TRF (West Annex D2O storage building) , in addition business commitments of T2020 outage preparations (Turbine project), support refurbishment and station water needs. This additional need will be managed by additional temporary staff.
To support this work the following skills and experience are required:
1. TRF/HWMB Experience (5+ years), work in the TRF/HWMB would be a strong asset.
2. Experience in commissioning of new projects/equipment with exposure to both planning and execution.
3. Knowledge of Asset Suite.
4. Strong knowledge of engineering drawings and engineering change deliverables.
5. Knowledge of the West Annex D2O storage facility project.