We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Authorization Training Supervisor
Resume Due Date: Thursday, August 2nd (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 2
Duration: 3 years, proposed start date October 4, 2018
Location: Pickering Learning Centre (PLC)
- The analysis of initial and continuing training needs of authorized operating staff
- The design, development and delivery of knowledge and skills training for authorized operating staff
- The evaluation, examination and testing of authorized operating staff in both a classroom and full scope simulator environment
- The mentoring and training of new authorization training supervisors
- The individual should have been previously licensed as an Authorized Nuclear Operator (ANO), Control Room Shift Supervisor (CRSS) or Shift Manager (SM) at the Pickering Nuclear Generating Station, Units 1-4.
- Ideally, the candidate has been previously qualified as an Authorization Training Supervisor at OPG or have participated in classroom and simulator-based training of authorized operating staff.