We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Design Engineering, NR Construction Engineering – Instrumentation and Controls
Resume Due Date: Wednesday, August 29th (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: proposed end date March 15, 2019
Project Title: Support for NR Construction Engineering – instrumentation and Controls Design
The main task is to provide technical and process support to field work as required under Projects, Work order Holds and Project Control center (PCC) actions. Support vendors and to facilitate design-related field issue resolution. Provide advice and/or direction to Design leads, review designs and sign field changes. Provide support to EPC vendor by providing Engineering Chance Control guidance, provide active support to field issues and field changes, and facilitate a positive outcome with EPC (Engineer Procure and Construct) vendors. Understand impact to cost and schedule and provide support to minimize impact.
- DE/DTL qualified or previously qualified within OPG or similar Candu Nuclear Power Plant.
- Discipline: Instrumentation and Controls Design
- 5 plus years Design experience, preferably in OPG or Nuclear Industry. 10+ preferred.
- Instrumentation and Controls Design experience including solid experience in Nuclear
- Working knowledge of Engineering Change Control processes at OPG or Nuclear Industry.
- Self starter, problem solver.