We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Technical Advisor Programming
Resume Due Date: Monday, September 17th (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 3 years
Location: ESB II, Pickering NGS
Project Title: Pickering 2024 (13-82828)
- Provide Project Management to the Pickering 2024 Life Extension Program..
- Establish strategic direction in the development, implementation and monitoring of performance of programs, policies, services and procedures to support the division in the execution of the work programs.
- Provide technical assistance and guidance in the development of business and work program policies, plans and processes for the Division.
- Advise Manager of pertinent developments that may affect or assist divisional or departmental services
- Engineering degree or equivalent training/experience
- Professional Engineer (PEng.) in Ontario.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Project Management training/education.
- Minimum of 10-12 Years of relevant experience in the fields of Engineering (Station Engineering) & Project Management in the nuclear industry.