We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Senior Officer – Return to Service (RTS)
Resume Due Date: Tuesday, October 2, 2018 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 2 years
- Recommend, coordinate, support plans and process improvements in conjunction with site in the Conduct of Operations.
- Be an advocate for Nuclear Safety within Operations.
- Monitor and report on OPGN's performance in the area of Operations
- Challenge the organization as required to strengthen all areas of Operations.
- Provide direct assistance to the station for the purpose of making improvements in all areas of operations.
- Perform special site assignments, assessments and investigations as required by the Director.
- Requires a knowledge of basic science, physics, applied mathematics, computer science, and the like, to carry out technical, economic or analytical studies related to the operation and maintenance management and control of nuclear power facilities.
- Requires a thorough knowledge of engineering principles to develop an approach to compliance.
- Requires a knowledge of the management practices and procedures to evaluate and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of various management processes and practices and of the validity of the information on which management acts.
- Requires a knowledge of English to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.