We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Senior Advisor
Resume Due Date: Tuesday November 20th
Number of Vacancies: 2
Duration: 14 months, proposed end date December 31, 2019
Location: Darlington Energy Complex (DEC), Courtice ON
- Coordinate and lead the holistic efforts of Project work and Work Management working with Engineering, Operations, Maintenance, and Vendors (stakeholders) for the planning and preparation of the Darlington Refurbishment Subsequent Units Planning- Work Management department.
- Drive the Refurbishment Outage Milestones program and Project readiness programs for Subsequent Unit Planning, undertaking the collaboration and coordination of information by sorting, organizing and reporting out aspects of the Refurbishment programs/projects. This is achieved by participating in a team environment.
- Perform other duties as required to support Work Management-Darlington Nuclear Refurbishment.
- Have Leadership skills consistent with using Facilitative Leadership, Outcome and Results and Decision Making & Good Judgement.
- Ability to lead meetings, network, collaborate, drive assignments to completion, create spreadsheets for tracking progress and analyze reporting metrics and data to determine if project is on track.
- Be familiar with or have the ability to learn how to obtain information from databases such as Asset Suite, Risk Management Oversight Tool & Primavera (P6).
- Nuclear Power Plant Outage managing and planning experience working with Engineering, Operations, Maintenance and Vendors required.
- Authorized Nuclear Operator, Control Room Shift Supervisor, Shift Manager qualifications from a Nuclear Power Plant are desirable. Engineering Project Management with experience from a Nuclear Facility will also be considered.
- Understand how projects flow (project management familiarity).