We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Technical Engineer
Resume Due Date: Thursday, October 25th (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 2
Duration: 1 year, proposed start date January 3, 2019
Location: 777 Brock Road, Pickering ON
Project Title: Rapid Delivery Machine Project 83039
- Prepare and verify mechanical and/or electrical and/or instrumentation & controls and/or integrated system procedures and commissioning documentation.
- Perform review and acceptance of vendor procedures and testing/commissioning documentation.
- Perform oversight of vendor factory acceptance testing and site acceptance testing (would include travel to Cambridge, ON and possible overnight stays)
- Support on-site site acceptance testing and commissioning activities at Pickering, if started during contract window.
- Must have demonstrated at least three years of experience in the nuclear power industry.
- Must be able to demonstrate at least four years of experience with the commissioning of mechanical and/or electrical and/or instrumentation & controls systems.
- Must have an engineering degree or college diploma that is relevant to item #2.
- Experience with non-destructive examination technology is an asset.
- Experience with automation systems is an asset.
- Experience with preparing operations/maintenance/installation/commissioning/test procedures is an asset.
- Experience with OPG's Risk Based Modifications (N-PROC-MP-0090) governance is an asset.
- Experience with OPG's Work Protection governance is an asset.