We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Project Engineer
Resume Due Date: Thursday April 25th (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 1 year
Location: 777 Brock Road, Pickering
Project Title: PN I&C obsolescence.
The scope of work entails providing project management support to assigned projects. This includes (but not limited to):
- Manage EPC projects from inception through closeout
- Manage cost and schedule
- Manage/administer EPC contracts
- Review invoices and track purchase orders as per approved budget
- Provide Project oversight to EPC vendors to ensure projects meet requirements with respect to budget, schedule, safety, and quality
- Perform any required liaising activities between OPG and vendor stakeholders
- Manage risks and mitigation plans, maintain a risk register for assigned projects.
- Develop business case summaries to request funds for assigned projects
- Develop monthly forecasts for the project life cycle
- Fulfill Field team Lead and Mod Team Lead role in support of execution.
- Interface with the station.
- Integrate work into Online/Outage schedule.
- Write installation and commissioning workplans to support field execution.
- The candidate should have minimum of 3 years experience in project management of station modifications in Nuclear Facilities with major emphasis on activities related to installation, commissioning, risk management and cost & schedule management
- Four-year university education in Electrical engineering or by having the equivalent level of education/experience, or demonstrated experience in writing installation and commissioning workplans.
- Experience in Pickering site is an asset.
- 3-5 Years of relevant Project management experience and a demonstrated ability to provide project oversight.
- Experience with Nuclear Industry, preferably Nuclear Power Plant (OPG experience is an asset).
- Experience in project engineering, MTL/FTL experience in installation and commissioning of modifications.
- Ability to prepare coordinate estimates, schedules, execution plans, contracting strategies, business planning, forecasting.
- Demonstrated Knowledge of ECC process (change control process not necessarily OPG's processes).
- A combination of Work planning, MTL/FTL experience, project management, Risk management skills.