We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Senior Technical Staff – Programs/Plant Status
Resume Due Date: Thursday, November 29th (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 7 months
- Experience working in Nuclear Projects would be beneficial, supporting Operations with the COMS (Constructability, Operability, Maintainability and Safety) process in IPG or Outage departments.
- Working in accordance with prescribed safety procedures and regulations. Past experience as a Nuclear Operator on a Candu system is required.
- Be comfortable in the ESM 3 computer applications and act as subject matter expert.
- Act as a project interface for project bundles for Operations, performing revisions of Operational flowsheets and field walking modifications to the station.
- Perform functions related to station plant status control, procedures, governance and processes.
- Carry out operations as a refurbishment flowsheet coordinator.
- Carry out corrective actions inside the plant status envelope to ensure station plant status is controlled, including misposition and temporary change record review (TCR).
- Perform the role of the Refurbishment tagging coordinator.
- Supporting Unit 3 COMS for subsequent unit replication work.
- Minimum Qualifications: Grade 12 with 3 Grade 12 University Prep academic courses in Math, Physics and Chemistry or Grade 12 with 2 years of Community College in an appropriately related diploma or equivalent.
- Experience working in Nuclear Projects would be beneficial, supporting Operations with the COMS process in IPG or Outage departments.
- Nuclear station experience is required