We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Assistant Technical Engineer
Resume Due Date: Monday, January 7th, 2019 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 6 months
Location: 889 Brock Road, Pickering, Ontario
- The successful candidate will work within the Asset Management team to assist station engineers in creating Asset Investment Option templates and Component Condition Assessments.
- Other tasks will include project management activities such as tracking completion rates and gathering information and updates from stakeholders.
- The applicant must be comfortable as a facilitator and project coordinator.
- The majority of time in role will be integrating information from system engineers, finance, and other subject matter experts.
- Requires at a minimum 6 months OPG experience (can include internship or student positions).
- Other nuclear industry experience with contractors or other utilities is an asset.
- Required to have completed at least 3 years towards a Nuclear or Mechanical engineering degree.