Our client a leader in the Nuclear Industry is currently seeking a Electrical Engineer, Design for a contract at the Chattanooga, TN location. The details are as follows:
Specifically need experience with industry standard design process.
- plan, schedule, conduct, coordinate detailed phases of electrical engineering work in a part of major projects
- performs electrical engineering duties
- provides field engineering including walk downs, modifications, maintenance, testing and support
- may be required to supervise the work of engineers, drafters and technicians
- Licensed professional engineer is preferred
Education and Experience/Certificates, Licenses, and Registration Requirements/Other Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or other related engineering degrees from an accredited curriculum, plus appropriate continuing education.
Licensed Professional Engineer desirable. Membership in professional and technical societies is desirable.
Must be able to obtain and maintain unescorted nuclear plant access and S-3 and S-4 medical qualifications when applicable.
Must be able and willing to assume “on-call” rotational assignments which may include 24 hour-a-day, 7 day-a-week availability.
Must be willing and medically able to work rotating shifts and maximum overtime permitted by procedures during peak periods.
Must be able and willing to travel to plant locations as required when performing assigned tasks and, as necessary, to be temporarily assigned to a field location.
Must have demonstrated proficiency in electrical engineering as evidenced by completion of Engineering Graduate Progression Plan or equivalent post engineering graduate education and experience.