Do you want to work for one of the largest electrical utility companies in Illinois & Missouri? They are currently looking for a Document Control Specialist (100% Remote) to support their facility in St. Louis, Missouri. If you are interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
- The maintenance and administration of records and document management using an electronic drawing/document management system.
- Ensure that Document/ Drawing Control and Records Management procedures are followed with records and documents generated from project vendors.
- Knowledge and experience in records and document management are essential.
- Compliance with requirements such as document revision control, record retention protocols, document categorization, and electronic document management system standards is critical to the success of this position.
- Administer document control procedures for various projects and departments.
- This requires maintaining both confidential and public records, distribution lists, and files.
- Documents will be maintained electronically in electronic drawing or document management systems.
- Create and disseminate timely information to support Substation and Transmission Line Design.
- Electronically file documents within compliance with the guidelines of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) and North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC). – Prepare spreadsheets, presentations, and reports as directed.
- Perform special projects as assigned.
- Effectively handle sensitive/confidential information.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Some college or Associate’s Degree preferred.
- Three or more years of document control experience are required, preferably supporting a team of engineering professionals.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Outlook. Great communication, organization, and human relations with the ability to perform the work confidentially required.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a team environment.