Our one of the leading oil and gas client in North America is looking for a Project Coordinator for a 10 months Contract opportunity at Chatham, ON
What you will be doing…
The Project Coordinator has the responsibility to support the project team to achieve quality results in a cost-effective timely manner.
- Collaborate closely with PM’s, cross-functional teams and all partners, internal and external – Support the implementation and management of assigned projects
- Assist the project teams in project related activities
- Coordinate and participates in project related meetings and drafts meeting minutes and agendas
- Review and track documentation, regulatory documents and internal documents
- Upload and maintains documents in tracking databases in a timely manner
- Maintain tracking tools, metrics, and calendars
- Coordinate travel arrangements, when necessary Criteria & Qualifications:
- Associates degree (or internationally recognized equivalent)
- 4-7 years of project related support experience
- Proficient in E-mail, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Windows applications
- engineering background and working experience an asset
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.