Our client, the third largest producer of Canadian oil and natural gas and the second largest refiner and upgrader with extensive midstream and downstream infrastructure, has an immediate need for a Reliability Specialist – Mechanical. This is a contract position for one (1) year located in Lloydminster, Saskatchewan.
The Reliability Specialist – Mechanical is responsible for providing developing PM plan task lists, BOM’s and critical spares for new projects.
- Developing maintenance tasks in alignment with maintenance and planning standards
- Developing and assigning BOM’s to equipment and task lists in SAP
- Developing critical spare parts recommendations
- Interfacing with the site maintenance and planning teams to ensure project delivery meets their expectations
- Supporting SAP hierarchy creation and asset criticality
- Identifying areas for continuous improvement and optimization of processes, incorporating best practices
- Strong working knowledge in SAP Plant Maintenance, maintenance plans, items, task lists, object lists, BOM creation and assignment
- Working knowledge and experience with facility equipment, including pressure equipment, rotating and static mechanical equipment, electrical equipment, and instrumentation and controls
- Understanding of engineered drawings, including P&ID’s, electrical single lines and control system drawings
- Strong working knowledge of maintenance management and materials management practices
- Effective time management, interpersonal, and organizational skills, and ability to work in a team environment
- Professional Engineer designation with APEGA or APEGS would be an asset
- Must be willing to relocate to Lloydminster
- Post-secondary diploma from a recognized trades school
- Journeyman millwright, or other relevant trade certification
- Diploma in engineering technology, or bachelor’s degree in engineering would be an asset, but not required
- 5+ years of experience with oil and gas facility maintenance and reliability, preferably in SAGD operations
- 5+ years of experience with mechanical maintenance work order execution, task list scoping and equipment troubleshooting
- 2-5 years of experience working in SAP Plant Maintenance
- Client requires proof of Covid-19 vaccination to access job site. Providing proof of vaccination is a condition of employment with Ian Martin” for this opportunity.
- Work Schedule – Mon – Fri, 40 hours per week
- Travel required: Occasional Field visit
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.