- Enid, Oklahoma
- 40 hours per week
- 1-year contract
Ian Martin Workforce has partnered with ADM and they are seeking a laborer to work at their ADM Milling plant.
- Ensure products are Food Safe and produced according to Quality Standards
- Report any Food Safety issues to immediate supervisor inspect machinery before use
- Report any issues with machinery prior to or while running to immediate supervisorInsure that all products are labeled correctly and Lot codes are on each product and ingredient
- Additional duties and responsibilities as required or requested
Why this is the right job for you…
- Previous experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to follow directions and execute tasks under the supervision of the lead person, assistant manager, and location manager
- Be able to assemble and disassemble machinery.
- Reading and writing skills sufficient to comprehend/complete a variety of documents
- Must be able to follow Lock Out/Tag Out procedures when cleaning and or scraping
- Be able to follow the supervisor’s instructions on what products they are running and the containers needed for that particular run.
- Ability to work in a flexible schedule; must allow for changes in assignments, and priorities depending upon identified needs of the operations
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Must be able to work in all types of climates
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work Promote the ADM Way and core Values
- Must have a demonstrated history of safe work behavior and a sincere desire to follow and improve upon safety policies and procedures
- Ability to work extended hours, evenings, weekends, and Holidays
- Standing for prolonged periods of time Frequent heavy lifting Prolonged periods of kneeling, bending, and climbing stairs/ladders
- Ability to work near or on large bodies of water, at various heights, and in confined spaces
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you’re a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com or call (281) 946 4602.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.