- Fostoria, OH
- 40 hours per week
- 6 months contract
Ian Martin Workforce has partnered with ADM and they are seeking a laborer to work at their processing plant.
You will be doing…
- General Housekeeping in all areas of the Plant, Elevator, Office, and Maintenance Shop.
- Adheres to all safety and process requirements
- Maintains awareness and adheres to all GMP, EPA, OSHA, and employer standards and guidelines.
- Informs supervisor immediately of any hazards, unsafe equipment, and/or acts. Additionally reports immediately any accidents, injuries, and near misses to the supervisor.
- Active participation in safety programs and safety duties as required.
- Works in teams by maintaining good communication and cooperation with other department operators and management in order to achieve efficient production processes in all areas.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as required or requested
Why this is the right job for you…
- Previous experience preferred, but not required
- Train in the Material Handler (Utility), and/or Operator positions.
- Must be willing to work ANY shift – extended hours/ overtime, evenings, weekends, and Holidays
- Ability to work safely on multiple tasks during any workday in all weather conditions
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work Promote the ADM Way and core Values
- Must have a demonstrated history of safe work behavior and a sincere desire to follow and improve upon safety policies and procedures
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proven housekeeping and sanitation skills;
- Demonstrated troubleshooting skills are helpful
- Good organizational skills
- Standing for prolonged periods of time Frequent heavy lifting Prolonged periods of kneeling, bending, and climbing stairs/ladders
- Ability to work at various heights, and in confined spaces
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you’re a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (281) 946 4602 or text (281) 223 1562.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.