- Abilene, Kansas
- 40 hours per week
- 6 months contract
Ian Martin Workforce has partnered with ADM and they are seeking a laborer to work in their animal nutrition lab.
You will be doing…
- Stack 50 lb bags on pallets in warehouse
- Performs cleaning duties such as sweeping surfaces
- Additional duties and responsibilities as required or requested
Why this is the right job for you…
- Previous experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to follow directions and execute tasks under the supervision of the lead person, assistant manager, and location manager
- Ability to work in a flexible schedule; must allow for changes in assignments, and priorities depending upon identified needs of the operations
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work Promote the ADM Way and core Values
- Ability to work extended hours, evenings, weekends, and Holidays
- Standing for prolonged periods of time
- Frequent heavy lifting (50lb bags)
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you’re a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (281) 946 4595.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.