On behalf of one of North America’s largest natural gas and crude oil pipelines, along with nuclear power facilities distributors, we are looking for a Project Controller in Houston, TX.
- Responsible for overseeing and analyzing project cost and performance data to establish performance metrics, which support the effective and proactive control of project costs and forecasting. Reviews reports, analyses data and proposes recommendations in support of cost management governance.
- Provides input related to improvements and process developments.
- Considered a Specialist, works independently and demonstrates independent judgment about accountabilities, including compilation and analysis of data.
- Develops risk mitigation and ongoing improvements and developments in projects.
- Identifies opportunities for cost improvements and internal benchmarking within and outside of areas of accountability.
- Provides mentoring, coaching, and guidance to junior colleagues.
- Represents the department as a key contact, interacting with Project Managers, senior internal and client personnel on significant and complex project governance and controls matters.