- Job ID:
Our client, a market leading financial institution, has an immediate need for a Junior Document Analyst. This is a contract position for two (2) months located in Calgary, Alberta.
What you will be doing…
- Reviewing electronic (scanned) documents to ensure they are clear and legible.
- Compare document metadata with the document content to identify and flag any incorrect information.
What you will need to succeed…
- Proven attention to detail
- Comfortable doing repetitive work, working independently and asking questions
- Basic skill with Google Workspace (Docs/Sheets)
Client requires proof of Covid-19 vaccination to access job site. Providing proof of vaccination is a condition of employment with Ian Martin” for this opportunity.
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.