We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: SuccessFactors RCM/RMK Technical Expert & Coordinator
Resume Due Date: Thursday December 2, 2021 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: Until March 31, 2022
Location: Remote, Occasionally Toronto and/or Whitby
Security Clearance Requirements: Standard Clearance
The SuccessFactors technical expert to design, coordinate, and implement several key aspects of Recruitment Management & Recruitment Marketing in an environment without Employee Central including but not limited to; Multiple Workflows, Offer Letters & DocuSign, Bulk Resumes/Profiles, Evergreen Requisitions, Interview Central & Interview Scheduling.
The successful candidate will function as an individual contributor leading product implementation to deliver the above mentioned SuccessFactors products and provide functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction working with SAP Consultants to ensure successful implementation.
Qualified candidates must be able to point out any deviation of the solution from industry best practices and manage the scope of the implemented solution.
- Capture business requirements, design, build and configure applications to meet business processes.
- Coordinate solutions and technical requirements with SAP Consultants and develops system configurations to conform to client specifications and best practices.
- Ability to independently configure SF Modules including the configuration of portlets, XML, MDF Objects, Workflows, Business Rules, Picklists, Associations.
- Ability to define systems requirements, design, and prototype business processes, test complex functionality and train others and work in a team environment.
- Ability to implement practical business solutions under strict deadlines.
- Perform and guide testing and Issue resolution during all cycles of testing and UAT.
- Adhere to software implementation standards and best practices.
- Troubleshoot and provide resolution of system issues or defects.
- Assist with preparation of training materials to include teaching clients how to utilize the system.
- Complete demonstration set ups.
- Prepare status updates, tracking time and expenses to ensure timely system implementation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Human Resources, Computer Science, Information Systems, Education or equivalent experience in a related relevant field.
- 4+ years of experience configuring and implementing SAP SuccessFactors modules (minimum of 1 Full Life-cycle implementations, from planning to configuration through go-live).
- Understanding of the SAP SuccessFactors build model, understanding of HR business processes, functional and/or technical experience and knowledge with third party integration (payroll providers, benefits services, etc.).
- Certifications in one or more SuccessFactors modules is highly preferred.
- Experience leading client teams and driving their work to ensure project timelines are met.
- Experience managing workstreams, including monitoring for project issues and escalations.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and credibility quickly.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to distill complex information into clear, concise content to be shared with the team.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products such as PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel
- Advanced knowledge of SuccessFactors products.
- Ability to assess and assist clients with existing systems and optimize their solutions using existing knowledge of system functionality and best practice recommendations.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a project team, deploying the features and functions of SuccessFactors products as outlined above.
- Ability to manage time and multiple projects with a high degree of attention to detail.