Our client, a specialized municipality located in the Heart of Alberta, has an immediate need for a ERP Support Analyst to provide operational and project support within a municipal organization. This is a contract position for twelve (12) months. This role will be in Sherwood Park, Alberta
What you will be doing…
Our client is seeking an IT professional with experience supporting ERP technology environments. Their core ERP environment is comprised of JD Edwards World and Bellamy Software, operating on IBM System I’s and augmented with an additional 20 small to mid-size application that extend core functionality.
What you will need to succeed…
- Knowledge of the IBM System I / DB2 environments, including database administration, software development, and scripting.
- Working knowledge of JD Edwards World environments
- Experience with municipal software solutions
- Actively participates in solving problems and decision making exercises
- Works as part of a team – sometimes as the leader and other times as a member
- Shares information with others and facilitates the open exchange of ideas and information.
- Is open, honest, and straight forward with others
- Actively pursues opportunities to learn and to develop effective relationships with other County staff
- Well-developed interpersonal and communicative skills
- Effective writing skills to produce professional quality communication material
- Presents and expresses ideas and information clearly and concisely in a manner appropriate to the audience.
- Actively listens to what others are saying to achieve understanding
Planning and Organization Skills
- Helping establish action plans for accomplishing own specific goals
- Helping identify needs then arranges and obtains resources needed to accomplish goals
- Adopts a tracking system for monitoring own work progress
Client requires proof of Covid-19 vaccination to access job site. Providing proof of vaccination is a condition of employment with Ian Martin” for this opportunity.
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.