In preparation of the upcoming Provincial Election, the Ian Martin team is working on behalf of Election’s Ontario (EO). We seek a results oriented individual, to deliver for (EO) all corporate electoral event related processes to all Elections Ontario staff and to participate in the delivery of comprehensive training and eLearning programs.
- Contributes to the delivery of training programs using content material such as presentations, workshops, seminars, trainer guides, online tool and more
- Plans for and delivers the training session for Key Returning Office staff using the training material provided by Elections Ontario (EO)
- Uses training tools effectively
- Evaluates the training retention of participants and advises EO with information of their progress and concerns
- Provides feedback to EO based on the material used to conduct training
- Requires 2 years of experience in training facilitation/adult education
- Bilingual (English and French) is an asset
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to travel across the province to deliver training
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and theories
- Understands the operational processes and procedure of the EO training Program
ABOUT IAN MARTIN
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.