Our one of the leading aerospace client in North America is looking for a Product Marketing Manager for a 12 months Contract opportunity with a chance of extension at Ottawa, ON
What you will be doing…
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for defining and developing product market position and Go-To-Market within the context of the overall product strategy and plays a key role in supporting, developing, communicating and executing overall marketing, product launches and product lifecycle updates for their product lines through various materials and the creation of Go-to-Market programs targeting our prospects and customers. Additionally this person is responsible for developing use case focused content. The ability to draw out and articulate clearly and succinctly value propositions is vital. The product marketing manager is focused on empowering go-to-market teams such as sales, support, customer success, and account management.
What you will need to succeed…
Writing a product brief, writing blog post, web content, general messaging Adobe and PowerPoint required- able to build presentations- Required Salesforce product- highly desired Photoshop experience – desired
Skills: In this role, the person is responsible for:
- Developing product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products/solutions in the market Creating and coordinating product announcements and/or customer notifications as well as product and upsell/cross sell campaigns Developing thought-leadership or market driven materials (e.g. compliance), for instance in the security or cloud space, create presentations for webinars and speaking engagements and create and/or ssist with blog posts, award submissions, social media and PR content related to your product or industry topics related to your product line Maintain content for any related web site content concerning our data protection products: ensure content is up to date, update CTAs and lead gen based on the latest marketing programs Sales and partner enablement – working with our Sales and Channel enablement teams to develop and communicate the value proposition of the products, services and use cases to the sales teams and distribution channels Developing the sales tools and lead generation tools that support the selling process of client CPL products comprising researching and writing collateral including infographics, demos, white papers, solution briefs and presentations.
- Product launches – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan Market intelligence/competitive analyses – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to sell against them Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products Understanding typical customer use case scenarios and associated security risks
- Include minimum experience qualifications, required proficiencies with specialized knowledge, computer proficiencies, etc.
- 5-7+ years of product or marketing experience. Marketing experience in
- 5-7+ the technology or security space is preferred
- Post-secondary education in business, communications or marketing, or equivalent area of relevance Strong organizational skills Experience delivering projects according to timelines and budget with necessary approvals in place.
- Ability to understand technical concepts and especially security technologies, their value and have the ability to uplift their value such that less familiar customers and sales teams can grasp the new concepts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Familiarity and experience with Social Media Collaborative mindset and prepared to work with product management, marketing, sales, BD, and engineering teams and drive projects across teams
- EXCELLENT WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- MARKETING ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS
- PRODUCT MARKETING SECURITY
- WHITE PAPERS
- BUDGET BUYING/PROCUREMENT
- DATA PROTECTION HSM LEAD GENERATION
- MICROSOFT POWERPOINT PR
- PRODUCT LIFECYCLE
- PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
- PRODUCT MANAGER
- PRODUCT POSITIONING
- PUBLIC RELATIONS
- SALES TOOLS
- TECHNICAL PRODUCT MARKETING
- USE CASES VALUE PROPOSITION
Minimum Degree Required: Associate’s Degree (Community College, MBO)
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.