Our Banking client in TUCSON, Arizona is looking to hire a Registered Client Associate for a 12months contract role.
What you will be doing…
• Build and maintain professional relationships with clients by assisting them and answering account questions.
• Take initiative to handle account inquiries and customer needs and escalate to financial advisors when appropriate.
• Adhere to compliance standards by obtaining and maintaining appropriate account documentation and communicate with clients about items needed.
• Facilitate the transfer of funds and securities, complete trades in client accounts, and process checks, wires and ACH’s in a timely manner.
• Maintain confidentiality in accordance with RBC’s Code of Conduct.
What you will need to succeed…
Must Have Skills:
• Minimum of 1 year office or customer service experience (including internships, part-time positions).
• Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office.
• Strong verbal and written communication.
• Excellent people, organizational, and client service skills.
• Attention to detail coupled with the mindset of how you can make advisors more efficient and effective.
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business and technology environment.
• Financial services experience.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Series 7 & 63 a plus.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.