Our client who plays a vital role in Alberta’s Energy Industry by ensuring public safety and the environment – and contributing to responsible, efficient, and safe energy development. Has an immediate need for an IT Client Services Analyst. This is a contract position for six (6) months located in Calgary, Alberta.
As part of the IT Client Services team, you will be responsible for providing responsive and client-focused service to staff working on site and remotely. More specifically, you will be providing first and second level support for IT service requests and service-related issues reported by staff. You will be diagnosing and resolving local and remote issues, triaging incidents to other IT support teams where necessary. You will be considered the primary installer and support for all COTS and client proprietary software.
What you will be doing…
- Troubleshoots complex end user configuration and operability issues, escalating incidents to other support teams where necessary.
- Provides first call resolution whenever possible and ensures that all incidents and service requests are documented, categorized, and forwarded to the appropriate service provider with all required information in the ticket – Ivanti Service Manager.
- Creates and maintains technical documentation and knowledge base articles to assist colleagues and customers in becoming more self- sufficient and obtains feedback and guidance on how to handle inquiries that are not documented or well understood.
- Maintains a high level of expertise with client hardware and software and stays current on a broad range of hardware and software trends, identifies potential changes and improvements for consideration. Maintains working knowledge of tools used by IT Client Services.
- Manages compliance with established control procedures, responding appropriately to risks and initiating any necessary corrective actions.
- Administers the day-to-day activities to ensure communication of time- critical information to maintain consistent department service levels and the security posture of client requirements.
- Perform other duties, functions, and assignments inherent to the position as requested.
What you will need to succeed…
- 2/3+ years of experience of Service Desk
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proven technical troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of MS365, SCCM, VPN, Active Directory, MDM-Network Technologies, Cloud Services, Windows 10 Operating System and a ticketing system e.g. Ivanti, Service Now
- Experience managing Active Directory accounts and groups in a multi- domain and cloud environment
- Knowledge of IT security concepts
- High level of technical proficiency and technical writing skills
- Ability to meet service level targets in a fast passed and demanding environment
- Knowledge of PowerShell scripting as asset
- The ideal candidate will have a degree in Computer Science or a related IT field and some service desk/help desk and deskside experience.
Client requires proof of Covid-19 vaccination to access job site. Providing proof of vaccination is a condition of employment with Ian Martin” for this opportunity.
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.