Mental Health Professional
- Potential for hybrid home/office
- Chance to make a positive community impact
- Multiple openings
Lifeline Connections has been leading the way in mental wellness and substance use treatment for 60 years. Since opening our doors in 1962, we’ve provided hope, help and healing to thousands of individuals in Washington State and within the Portland metro area.
Today, with programs that cover mental health and wellness, recovery, employment and crisis management, our impact—and our desire to help more people—has never been greater.
If you’re looking for a social services non-profit that is rooted in community care and service, this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Mental Health Professional
In this position, you’ll provide a range of outpatient therapeutic services. As a member of the MHP team, you will be the front-line of our client-centered efforts. Regular contact ensures that patient needs are understood and addressed, which is critical to both client experience and wellness.
Practically speaking, you will:
- Review Washington Administrative Codes (WACs) and Revised Codes (RCWs) and Federal regulations pertaining to mental health and chemical dependency treatment
- Ensure compliance with these regulations in all therapeutic services
- Work with clients in developing individual service plans that are strength based and meet their unique needs in compliance with regulations
- Provide individual therapy, group therapy and case management services to clients in accordance with the individual service plan and evaluation recommendations
- Work as part of a treatment team
- Maintain complete and up to date clinical files that document all services and contacts provided are consistent with regulations
- Support and implement agency policies and procedures
- Represent Lifeline in the community at various meetings and clinical reviews with the approval of the supervisor
- Be available on-call to ensure continuity of care for agency clients
This is a full-time, permanent position, working hybrid home/office in our outpatient unit, with flexible hours from M-F.
In addition to a wage between $22 and $26 per hour, FT staff will receive medical/dental/vision benefits, as well as life insurance, paid time-off, and 401K + Roth 401K Plan with 5% employer match. We also offer several unique benefits that make a big difference for many of our staff: things like first-time home buyers’ assistance, and reimbursement for tuition and accreditation.
Collaboration and community are the hallmarks of our work culture. We are a team that shares in our values and dedication to the important work that we do; we are person-centered, not only with our clients, but also with one another.
- Master’s degree or higher in counseling/social sciences from an accredited college or university
- Meet the requirements of a mental health professional as defined in WAC 246-341
- 1+ years’ experience working with adults suffering from co-occurring mental illness and chemical dependence
- Familiarity with Washington State regulations related to the provision of mental health services (RCW 71.05) and chemical dependency services (WAC 246-341)
- Current unencumbered driver license and proof of current car insurance
- Ability to provide proof of vaccination for COVID-19 or an approved medical/religious exemption
Applying with Ian Martin
Ian Martin is an established healthcare, IT and engineering hiring firm with over 60 years’ experience connecting talented candidates with meaningful work. When you apply, you’ll get more than just a chance at a great job—you’ll become part of a vast network of employers that are always changing.
We strive to build teams that reflect the diversity of the community we work in and encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented groups such as women, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, people identifying as LGBTQ2SI, veterans, and people with disabilities.
If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.