We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Senior Technical Staff
Resume Due Date: Thursday, April 25th (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 6 months
Project Title: D20 Storage
- Modification Team Leader role for the Darlington D2O Storage Project. This project is currently in execution phase, and involves constructing and commissioning a Heavy Water Management Building (HWMB) Annex to the Tritium Removal Facility (TRF) inside the Darlington Protected Area.
- Oversee / drive, working with project sub-teams, execution of Available for Service and turnover documentation pre-requisites, planning and execution.
- Interface between the Turnover team and internal vendor/OPG construction/commissioning Lead for each system.
- Assist OPG Project Manager as required to drive successful turnover/AFS for each building system.
- Oversight of vendor performance and deliverables and vendor adherence to safety, scope, schedule, quality requirements with respect to AFS activities
- Assist Project Manager and Contract Manager to manage the commercial contract and scope related to the turnover/closeout phase of the project, as required.
- Nuclear security clearance (level 1) or capable of obtaining
- Demonstrated experience with proven results working on project teams in the nuclear industry in an installation, commissioning and/or technical oversight role
- Bachelor of Engineering or related college program
- Prior experience executing OPG’s Engineering Change Control (ECC) process
- Superior oral and written communication skills
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS DESIRED:
- 6+ years of Nuclear industry experience with construction/modifications/commissioning
- Has held MTL qualification
- EPC experience